- Category: Events
- Published: Friday, 08 July 2016 20:08
Saturday, July 9, 2016 9:30 AM to Sunday, July 10, 2016, 5:00 PM
Kingdom of Osgoode Medieval Festival, 5673 Osgoode Main St, Ottawa, ON
Prithee peace friends,
You are cordially invited to enter into the Kingdom of Osgoode and attend the 9th Annual Kingdom of Osgoode Medieval Festival which runs 9-10 July 2016, with Education Day on 8 July.
The Ottawa Board Gaming Community is proud to be participating in the 2016 Kingdom of Osgoode Medieval Festival. Come out and please join us as we play some of our favourite medieval themed board games. Make sure to come over to our table and say hello and see some of our members in their finest medieval garb.
New in 2016
- Online ticket purchasing is now available for General Admission, the Medieval Mystery Dinner and Education Day. See the applicable pages and make use of this great feature which finally brings the Kingdom out of the 14th Century!
- We have a brand new video on Education Day ready for your viewing. Big thanks to Jennifer Quinlan for putting it together!
- What is up King Gordon – you can only guess? Read all about the rule of former King Davis and his predecessors, along with all the past Royal Decrees.
- The shuttle bus schedule will continue from Greenboro Station (near South Keys) to Osgoode. Timings will be published on the ‘Getting Here’ page.
- 2016 will see new entertainers (both dancers and musicians).
- There will be a new costume contest.
- Planning is underway for 2017 which not only marks the 150th year of both Canada and Ottawa but also the 10th year of our festival!